Aaarrggg Matey, salty sayings that will make a landlubber blush fill the pages of Pirate Swears. They are meant for entertainment purposes and to be rude crude and offensive, and there you have it!
Sometimes after a long hard day it feels like you’ve been keel hauled and made to walk the plank at least a dozen times and you just need a shore pass. You want nothing more than to sit back with an ale, and glass of rum, or some other beverage of choice and color all those richly insulting sayings you’ve been shouting in your head at the blithering idiots around you!
Pirate Swears is the perfect way to unwind and release your inner sailor. Enjoy these irreverent, yet beautiful adult coloring pages. Then sit back and tell the blighters to just Flog Off!
These single sided pages range from moderate to highly detailed and include abstract patterns, ocean themes and more… Each has its own richly authentic swear that, will have you sounding like Blackbeard orCaptain Jack Sparrow in no time! Sayings like “You got no more brain than a boil on my arse,” “I’ll let out your evil soul by incision of steel,” and my personal favorite, “Heinous fuckery most foul!”
You’ll find these and 22 other humorous, salty sayings to expand your inappropriate vocabulary and help you de-stress and relax!
25 Unique Hand Curated Designs To Color
- Hilarious subversive sayings that will have you sounding like an authentic 18th century pirate are incorporated into Coloring Pages designed for Adults
- Each “Swear” is Designed with multi-layered beautiful patterns
- Each Coloring Page is designed to help you blow off steam by ranting and relaxing
- The Variety of Pages Ensure there is something for every skill level
- Your Choice of coloring tool can be used (Pens, Pencils, Markers, Crayons etc)
- Each Page is printed on a separate sheet to avoid bleed through
- The book is 8″ x 10″complete with 2 color test sheets
Scroll Up and get your copy of Pirate Swears right now, perhaps even get one for a friend so you can rant, pillage,and relax together!
WARNING: This swear word adult coloring book contains lots of MATURE ADULT LANGUAGE – there’s no Sponge Bob Square Pants in here and is not intended for children.