Have a cup of cuteness! Now you can color a darling kitty whenever you want, perched in her own pretty teacup!
- 32 adorable kitten designs from Kayomi Harai, printed one-side only with a fun quote on the back, and waiting to be filled with color
- Coloring guide with tips on basic art techniques like how to color cat eyes and create backgrounds
- Beautifully colored examples and suggested color palettes to get your started on your coloring adventure
- Extra-thick, high-quality paper to resist bleed through, whether you prefer markers, colored pencils, watercolors, or gel pens
- Perforated pages for easy removal to display or gift your finished art
There’s nothing as sweet as a cute little kitty gazing out at you with her big brown eyes. That look gets you every time!
Acclaimed illustrator Kayomi Harai presents dozens of delightful teacup kitties, ready to color with markers, colored pencils, watercolors, or gel pens. From their expressive eyes to their precious outfits to their dainty ceramic vessels, every charming detail is sure to put a twinkle in your eye.
Kayomi provides tips on basic art techniques, from patterning and combinations to shading and color theory. Handy coloring guides offer suggested color palettes and fully colored examples.
Printed on one side only of archival-grade, acid-free, 200-year paper, each perforated page detaches easily for gifting or display.
If you love cats and you love coloring, this book is the purr-fect addition to your collection!